I wanted to share something very personal with you as I’m going through a big change in my life..baby on the way!
You see, I watched my friends start having babies years ago and I was always a bit envious.
I knew that I wanted to be a mom someday but I simply wasn’t ready.
I hadn’t found the right guy…
I was trying to build my career…
I was focused on taking care of me…
So although I was envious, I was still confident that I was living my truth and trusted that my future would be exactly how I dreamed it would be.
Then I found the guy, built the career, bought the house…
…and still, I didn’t feel ready.
My husband was ready to start a family.
My friends and family were asking me every holiday, “when are you going to get pregnant”?
…but after years of working on myself. Years of developing courses and trainings to empower women to be authentic, live life by design, honor your own personal journey and to be clear on what you want and why,
I didn’t allow the outside world dictate my choices, my path, my destiny.
People have the best of intentions but you have to filter all the noise when it comes to what’s best for you.
You always have a choice in life.
You can listen to the opinions of others but you don’t have to let them direct your attitude, beliefs or actions.
At the end of the day, you have to live with the choices you make.
You have to wake up each day and face the reality that you’ve created for yourself.
I’m a firm believer that you can create whatever reality you want for your life when you have CLARITY in what you want, the ENERGY to do what’s necessary, the COURAGE to live your truth, the PRODUCTIVITY to reach your goals and the INFLUENCE to get the support you need.
At 37 years old, I’m blessed with my first baby boy (Lucca).
…and I’m ready! I’m so happy and so ready.
I share my story with you as a reminder to “be true to you”.
No matter what the goal, no matter what the vision.
As a High Performance Coach, I continue to share the tools and strategies I’ve used to make tough life decisions and reach greater ambitions because I want each and every woman to feel confident and in control of her life.
- Have a vision for your life and have confidence that you will achieve it.
- Be open to the opinions of others but ultimately make the choices that satisfy your goals and dreams.
- Expect criticism and don’t let it throw you off your path
- Don’t be afraid of different, be ok living outside of the standard norms
I know that this type of behavior isn’t easy but with practice it gets easier.
You have to develop the skills and practice them consistently.
You can do anything you desire as a High Performer in life.
- Are you thinking about going back to school to pursue your dream career?
- Are you building your own business for the first time?
- Are you getting in the best health of your life?
- Are you dreaming of getting married and starting a family?
- Are you revamping your marriage to be more romantic and adventurous?
- Are you working to become a world traveler who explores different cultures and lifestyles?
I’ll give you 5 principles you can use to better master your personal and professional performance.
The 5 Day High Performance Pre-Mastery Course .
Let’s make this year your breakthrough year.
Lucca and I will be cheering you on!
Anna (aka “High Performance Mama”)